Families with many children, according to the law, are provided with certain benefits and payments. However, to be able to use them, you need to obtain a special certificate. It gives the right to free travel on public transport, 2 meals a day at school, benefits for preschool institutions and utilities.
It is necessary
- - application for a certificate;
- - documents proving the identity of the parents;
- - birth certificates of children;
- - photos of parents (3x4);
- - a document on the conclusion, or
- about divorce;
- - a certificate from an educational institution for children over 16 years old.
Citizens with three or more children are eligible to receive a certificate of a large family. To obtain this document, you must contact the social welfare office that belongs to your municipality. You will be provided with a list of documents required for the recognition of a large family.
The certificate of a large family must be reissued once a year. To do this, the social protection authorities will have to provide:
- a certificate from a general education institution (school, college, technical school) for children who have reached the age of 16;
-certificate of a large family obtained last year;
-parents' passports or other identity documents;
- birth certificates of each child;
- a document on the conclusion of marriage or on its dissolution.
If you lose your large family ID, you must be given a duplicate. Previously, you will need to write a statement about its loss and collect a package of documents necessary for reissuing the certificate.
The obtained certificate gives the family the right to enjoy a number of benefits. These include: free prescription drugs, discounts on landline and daycare costs. Since June 20, 2011, a law has been in force that allows large families to receive free land plots. Such a family can count on benefits when purchasing vouchers to camps, sanatoriums and recreation centers. Every year the state is obliged to allocate funds for the purchase of school uniforms and textbooks.