There are two ways to get a passport in Krasnodar. The first is to collect the necessary documents and submit them for registration to the district department of the Federal Migration Service. The second is to register on the Internet portal of public services and send an application in electronic form.
Citizens of Russia for obtaining a passport must provide the following set of documents:
- an application for the issuance of a passport (it can be printed from the official portal of the Office of the Federal Migration Service);
- general civil passport;
- a receipt confirming the payment of the duty (the registration of an old-style document costs one thousand rubles, a biometric passport - two thousand five hundred rubles);
- photo - for a new-type document - two pieces, for an old-style passport - three pieces. Any photo will do - color or black and white. The main thing is that they are matte, and the image is in an oval and with shading. A photograph on a biometric foreign passport is taken by a special apparatus in the department of the Office of the Federal Migration Service during the submission of documents. The photographs you brought with you are needed for the questionnaire, which will be stored in the archive;
- military ID with a record of the end of service. Or a certificate from the military registration and enlistment office. These documents must be presented only by men of eighteen to twenty-seven years;
- permission from the command, written in the prescribed manner (only for employees of the armed forces of the Russian Federation);
- a previously issued passport, if its validity has not yet expired.
For the child, be sure to issue a separate foreign passport. Children simply recorded in the documents of their parents are not allowed abroad.
Collect the required set of documents and contact the district Office of the Federal Migration Service. Look for their addresses, phone numbers and working hours in advance on the website. https://www.ufmskrn.ru/. You can find out about obtaining a passport, as well as ask questions about visas and citizenship, on the website in the on-line reception. The head of the FMS for the Krasnodar Territory answers users every Wednesday, from ten to twelve in the morning
At the department, employees will check whether you filled out the questionnaire correctly and collected all the documents. If there are no complaints, a foreign passport will be issued. You can pick it up in a month.
To apply for a passport through the portal https://www.gosuslugi.ru/, first register on it. The procedure is performed in three stages. The message about registration on the site comes to your e-mail. By clicking on the link, you will be taken to the page with the created account. Then you will receive a confirmation request on your mobile phone. After that, a letter will be sent to the place of registration with a description of your further actions. Enter the password received in the envelope on the portal so that it becomes possible to fill out an application for the issuance of a passport
The set of documents collected for obtaining a foreign passport will have to be taken to the district department of the Federal Migration Service in person. But you don't have to stand in lines. A specialist in the preparation of documents will contact you in advance and appoint a time and date for the transfer of the originals.
A new foreign passport will be prepared within seven working days after the documents are handed over to the employees of the Office of the Federal Migration Service. To be issued, be sure to take your civil passport with you.